The Top 5 Breakdowns
in Schedule Management
that Derail Projects
What You'll Learn
- Neglecting Best Practices: Understand the importance of building a well-structured schedule and incorporating best practices.
- Unregulated Changes: Learn to manage unvetted changes to maintain project momentum and avoid complications.
- Altering Data Post Entry: Discover the risks of retroactively changing dates and completion percentages and how to maintain data integrity.
- Lack of Executive Mandate: Recognize the need for executive support in reinforcing best practices and resource allocation.
- Utilizing Schedule Data: Explore how using schedule data can enhance project trajectory, ensuring timeliness and budget adherence.
Strategies to Overcome Scheduling Pitfalls eGuide
Gain insights on:
- Building Effective Project Controls: Learn how to utilize schedule data for robust planning and execution.
- Cost and Time Efficiency: Strategies to keep your projects within budget and on schedule.
- Risk Mitigation: Proactive steps to identify and manage potential project risks.
Access Strategies for Advanced Project Controls
About the Author
Michael Pink, founder and CEO of SmartPM Technologies Inc., is a seasoned professional in the construction industry, bringing over 20 years of experience in project controls, risk management, and dispute resolution. As a consulting professional, Michael specialized in capturing, organizing, and analyzing complex data sets related to commercial construction projects and converting them into meaningful insights designed to positively influence the bottom line. Michael's experience spans construction projects of all sizes and scopes across all sectors throughout the globe.
Having seen firsthand the immense value that construction data analysis offered to the built world, Michael founded SmartPM in Atlanta, Georgia, in 2016 - a technology company that delivers advanced analytics in an automated fashion to stakeholders involved in commercial construction projects. By leveraging a multitude of trade secrets, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, Pink’s approach to SmartPM is rooted in a commitment to practical problem-solving and helping project teams make informed, data-driven decisions.